08:00 ~14:30 Morning minimum Pax:
~15:00 Morning + Lunch minimum Pax:1 No
Tour day: Every Mondays & National Holidays C) 08:00 ~17:00 Morning + JSA Tour minimum
Pax:1 No Tour day: Every Sundays
Mondays / National Holidays / Military Training day
(Please check the availability before making reservation)
KRW145,000p/p) Course: A)
Hotel - Imjingak
Park (Freedom Bridge, Memorial Stone)
Station - Dora Obeservatory - The 3rd infiltration Tunnel -
DMZ Theater /
Center or Duty Free Shop
in front of City Hall B) A + Lunch C) A
+ Lunch - ID Check point - Camp Bonifas (Slide show and Briefing)
- JSA Tour (Freedom House, Confer ence room, Bridge of No Return)
- Dimissed in front of City Hall
Please take caution to enter precise hotel(hotel
name, phone number) and email information for
efiicient pick ups
After having received a reservation, the pick
up time will be noticed through e-mail
If you do not receive a reply mail within 3 days
please send your brief information (name of travel
product, address, phone number, information of
companions, etc) to email@example.com
- All tours include transportation, guide, and admission
- Child fare: 30% DC under 10 years old.
- If you cancel your reservation on the tour day, 100%
cancellation charge will be applied.
- Some morning tours will be dropped off at city hall.
- City Tour does not have any responsibility for your
personal incident and loss during the tours.
- Pick up time might be delayed due to traffic condition.
- Credit card is acceptable. -
While on tour if any program cancelled according to
unexpected local situation, no refund will be provided.
- No DMZ tours on every Mondays and National Holidays
- Above tour schedule may changed or cancelled
without any notice due to military situation
- When tour has been cancelled without any notice
due to military condition, tour fee will be refunded
- All participants must bring passport on tour
- JSA(Panmumjeom) reservation MUST be made 72
hours prior to tour day and must send color
scanned passport copy to make a reservation.
- When you arrive at Conference room, do not
touch any equipment such as microphones or flags
belonging to the communist side.
- Do not speak with, make any gesture toward
or in any way, approach or respond to personnel
from the other side.
- Sometimes military or other official considerations
prevent entry into the joint security area.
- Casual clothes such as ripped jeans, sleeveless
shirts, mini skirt, short pants, military cloth,
exercise clothes, round neck t shirt, and sandal(slippers)
are not permitted in the tour area.
- Shaggy or unkempt hair is not allowed either.
- The cameras with over 90mm zooming lens are
- Children under 11 years are not allowed.
- Tour time is flexible according to local circumstances.
- If any program cancelled according to unexpected
local situation while on the tour, no refund
will be provided.