~14:30 Morning minimum
Tour day: Every Mondays & National Holidays
Park (Freedom Bridge, Memorial Stone)
Station - Dora Obeservatory - The 3rd infiltration Tunnel
- DMZ Theater /
in front of City Hall
Zone, only exist in Korea. The world 11th economy by
GDP is still on ceasefire. It is not finished yet. They
guard against each other on only 8 km distance. But
it is the most wanted visit places of foreigners visiting
Korea. How irony is that? You don¡¯t have to worry about
safety. More than one million people are visiting this
place and even US president and Hollywood movie stars
are visiting this place as well.
Of the 4 tunnel, closest tunnel from Seoul is 3rd tunnel.
It might be very thrilled experience for you. You may
see the North Korea by telescope. It is about 40 minutes
away from Seoul and you may reach it by public transportation
(takes about 2 hours since it is isolated place). Easier
way to visit this place is take daily tour to DMZ, organized
by city tour agencies. You will have English tour guide
explain about this place as well. They close on every
Bridge is located at 2 kilometers north
of Munsan, and it is the only path that
connects between the south and north around
Imjin river. It was originally the Kyung-eu
railway bridge, and reconstructed to the
road bridge later.
Dora Observatory, tourists can view the
North Korean propaganda village in the DMZ
and as far north as the city of Gaeseong.
years of anticipation, waiting for the day
when the two countries will be united once
again. Dorasan station, the northernmost
station in South Korea, has planned to connect
the Gyongueisun(Line) and it will be linked
to the European continent via the Siberian
A, B Course
- No DMZ tours on every Mondays and National Holidays
- Above tour schedule may changed or cancelled
without any notice due to military situation
- When tour has been cancelled without any notice
due to military condition, tour fee will be refunded
- All participants must bring passport on tour
- JSA(Panmumjeom) reservation MUST be made 72
hours prior to tour day and must send color
scanned passport copy to make a reservation.
- When you arrive at Conference room, do not
touch any equipment such as microphones or flags
belonging to the communist side.
- Do not speak with, make any gesture toward
or in any way, approach or respond to personnel
from the other side.
- Sometimes military or other official considerations
prevent entry into the joint security area.
- Casual clothes such as ripped jeans, sleeveless
shirts, mini skirt, short pants, military cloth,
exercise clothes, round neck t shirt, and sandal(slippers)
are not permitted in the tour area.
- Shaggy or unkempt hair is not allowed either.
- The cameras with over 90mm zooming lens are
- Children under 11 years are not allowed.
- Tour time is flexible according to local circumstances.
- If any program cancelled according to unexpected
local situation while on the tour, no refund
will be provided.